I just realized that I left out a big portion of Project from Update #4, so I will call this Update #4.5.
Something that I totally did not expect before project, is the fact that there are actually tons of International students here in Halifax, most of them taking ESL classes. Having come into contact with more than ten students from China, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, and other parts of world, we have seen more and more people come to Christ.
The official figure right now is 8 people. That’s 8 lives that will be changed eternally! Please pray that follow-up (helping the new believers to understand the basics of their relationship with God) will happen smoothly with them, that they will be willing to have a hungry heart, a real desire to learn more about God and God’s mission for their lives.
On June 30th, the same Saturday where our City MDA team will be hosting a community BBQ with West End Baptist Church, the Campus MDA team will be showing the movie “End of the Spear” here at St. Mary’s, and having a time of discussion after. Please pray that students will show up to the movie showing and that fruitful conversations will take place, where the Gospel will be presented.
Thanks once again!
By the way, here's a updated Halifax Project '07 team picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment